This documentary represents a full review and first hand look at the over 500 billion dollar (figure adjusted for a crashing dollar) per year narcotics industry focusing on cocaine, crack, and related substances.
Cocaine is a global business connecting coca farmers in the southern hemisphere, to crackheads & dope snorters in America’s poorest and richest neighborhoods. The featured documentary takes us to the streets of Miami, the cocaine capital of America.
Also in Drugs Inc: Cocaine;
- A look at how people make money from cocaine.
- The descriptive nature of cocaine, a powerful stimulant.
- The Socioeconomic differences between those favoring cocaine in the powdered form, versus crack, or rocked up form.
- The first emergence of crack in 1984, making cocaine cheap and affordable.
- A look at European cocaine users.