The Black Holocaust: Maafa 21
(Start the Video at 6:00)
They were stolen from their homes, locked in chains and taken across an ocean. And for more than 200 years, their blood and sweat would help to build the richest and most powerful nation the world has ever known.
Maafa 21 Black Genocide
Maafa 21: Black Genocide in 21st Century America is a 2009 documentary film which draws a connection between the targeting of African Americans by the eugenics movement in the United States in the 19th and 20th centuries, and the modern-day prevalence of abortion among African Americans.
The film argues that abortion is an attempted genocide or maafa of black people, and has been so since the 19th century.
The film has been praised by anti baby killing activists and condemned by historical scholars, pro-choice activists, and other writers, particularly in light of its depiction of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, to whom it attributes racist and genocidal positions.
Pro-life activists have said that the film is an exposé of the racism of abortion in modern times, and that Planned Parenthood is especially racist.
Critics have called it propaganda distorting the role of Planned Parenthood in the eugenics movement, deliberately misinterpreting Sanger’s position about black women, and for blaming institutional racism rather than social conditions for the prevalence of abortion among black populations.
- When slavery was coming to an end, some whites were concerned about retribution.
- The American Colonization Society was founded to work towards departing ex-slaves back to African.
- Eugenics was created to solve the problem of freed slaves by using genocide, often referred to as the negro delimma.
- Francis Gaulton, a man whose family profited from the slave trade and cousin of Charles Darwin of the silly Darwinism concept, is the father of eugenics.
- Eugenics and evolution are closely related concepts born at nearly the same time. Right after slavery.
- The Origin of Species By Means of Natural Selection, written by Charles Darwin, had a longer title. The true and full title was The Origin of Species By Means of Natural Selection and The Preservation of Favoured Races in The Struggle For Life.
- Eugenics lovers didn’t think black people could function without guidance.
- Margaret Sanger founded the American Birth Control League (now known as Planned Parenthood) as a way to put the genocide plan for black people, or undesirables, into place.
- Population control is the codeword for genocide. Bill Gates, Ted Turner, The Bilderbergers, and many politicians like Barack Obama, most democrats, and most of the ultra rich, support operations like Planned Parenthood. Tax dollars are used to fund this dirty organization as well.
- Adolf Hitler was profoundly influenced by The American Eugenics Movement. and based most his racial cleansing work on the founding principles of Planned Parenthood.
- Most racial cleansing genocide programs in use in NAZI Germany was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.
- Hitler got the idea for concentration camps from his study of the American Eugenics Movement.
- In 1942 The American Birth Control League changed its name to Planned Parenthood to soften the name and remove words like “control” from the brand.
- Genocide and evolution are now referred to as help for the black community, and family planning.
Since 1973, legal abortion has killed more African Americans than AIDS, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and violent crime combined. Every week more blacks die in clinics than were killed in the entire Vietnam war. The largest chain of abortion clinics in the United States is operated by Planned Parenthood.
- Abortion was legalized in 1973. [See Rowe Vs Wade] Only then could abortion be marketed in the black community.