There are over 13,000 people with medical marijuana licenses in Canada who can legally
get high smoke weed. Somehow, and for some odd reason, a black market for marijuana, and the licenses to legally sale and cultivate the popular drug, has emerged.
Interesting Factors Covered in the Medical Marijuana Corruption Documentary;
- The Canadian Health Care system (Health Canada) does charge for the medical marijuana license, but they are expensive.
- The medical marijuana licenses are supposed to be easily accessible, but they aren’t.
- Most of the weed smokers with diseases like muscular sclerosis say the pain cause by the disease is manageable when they have marijuana.
- In Canada, lawyers write and process the forms needed to obtain a medical marijuana license in Canada, rather than the doctors.
- The doctors and lawyers in Canada have simply figured out a way to profit from a broken healthcare system.