Money as Debt is a full length documentary which attempts to educate its user on monetary pimp science. Especially the type perpetrated on the people by the central banks that run their governments.
Although this video is based on the American monetary system, the mechanisms described are generally in place worldwide.
A great quote from a president on the matter;
Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce, and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, and so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath in condemnation of it. – President Woodrow Wilson
Money as Debt
- The vast majority of money in the system isn’t created by the U.S. Mint, it is created out of debt by private banks.
- Money is created into existence only by someone agreeing to go into debt.
- Fractional Reserve Banking is also illustrated, and is the main destructive force of the United States Dollar.
- Governments and banks can create new money out of thin by legal tender, then charge you interest for what they didn’t create, and never had.
- Without new debt, there is no new money.
- Money never disappears, it is merely transferred, or devalued.
- The money to pay the interest on borrowed money doesn’t exist. All money in existence is borrowed.
- The monetary system is an evil conspiracy that the United States government allows to persist partially because they are a slave to it.
- Back in the day, charging interest, or usury, was against the law and punishable by death.
- Charging interest, and making money simply by holding money, is immoral and akin to slavery, or slave mastering.
- A few new ideas for freed monetary systems are also illustrated.