The film starts out with the showing of a video recording of George Bush Jr saying that explosives were planted in the World Trade Centers ala the terrorist attacks which looked like a controlled demolition in New York City on September 11th 2001.
The City-States of District of Columbia, London, and The Vatican form one empire called The Empire of The City.
It has been said that the 3 communist red stars in the official flag of Washington, D.C. represent the cities that make up the Empire of The City.
Ring of Power: Empire of The City
- Discussed in Ring of Power are the huge number put options against stocks that would be negatively affected by a terrorist attack. Ex. Airline Stocks during the September 11th building collapsings.
- The Bin Laden and Bush families made tons of cash together doing business.
- Colleen Rowley’s (FBI) warning to the United States about the coming terrorist attacks were ignored or suppressed.
- The “Blame The Muslims for 9/11” campaign was describe and made fun of. (We laughed.)
- The fact that the suicide bombers took suitcases with them was interesting.
- Quite a few of the 19 hijackers, often cited as being the ones that did the 9/11 job, are alive and well.
- 3 of the buildings that make up the World Trade Center fell on September 11th, 2001, rather than 2.
- The epic insurance scam using the World Trade Center was discussed and spelled out at about 25 minutes into the film.
- Religion is under attack in this documentary as well.
- The producer of Ring of Power is an experienced, award winning documentary filmmaker who learned during her childhood that her father was a member of the secretive cult known as Freemasonry.
- Circumcision is a form of marking slaves to identify them as well as a way of saying that God’s work wasn’t perfect. Interesting.