Toys, dolls, and toy dogs made for sale by Disney are revealed to made at the hands of Chinese child slaves in this documentary focused on child slavery.
Most of the children working on toys at China’s slave farms begin work at 5 or 6am , and work well into the night.
Santa’s Workshop – Toy Factories Driven by Chinese Child Slave Labor
- One of the factories which made toys for the McDonalds fast food chain used child slave labor to make toys for your children’s Happy Meals.
- 90% of the slaves (called workers) are women because they are easy to manage.
- In May of 1993, 188 slaves workers died in a factory fire. Only in China!
- The Chinese have a system of false wages and fake reporting to keep the world happy with its work standards. By lying about them.
- Chinese slave masters claim that following regulations is too expensive. So they don’t follow child labor laws.
- People who protest for democracy in China are crushed by the military and left in a bloodbath.