The Message of Modern Science With Gerald Schroeder
Proof of God
Go beyond looking at the intelligent design as an idea with the scientific case for a creator as presented by Dr. Gerald Schroeder as he delivers a powerful scientific case proving that God’s existence is real.
Dr. Schroeder’s argument is so powerful that it influenced one of the worlds leading atheist, Antony Flew, to accept the reality of an infinitely intelligent God.
If you are looking for scientific proof of God look no further. For more information on this subject please visit http://ScienceFindsGod.com
Interesting notables and questions inspired by the film;
- Why is there life?
- Why do we exist?
- Did the universe have to exist?
We aren’t sure who discovered water, but we’re sure it wasn’t the fish.
- Was the creation of the Universe a random act, or was it a willful act?
- Did the first bacteria know it was going to die, thus developing a means for reproduction?
- Only a purpose driven phenomena would require reproduction. First life wouldn’t have known death, thus, no need to evolve.
- Life doesn’t start over billions and trillions of years, it happens in seconds.
- If there is no God, then we have a scientific problem of nothing creating something out of nothing.
- The universe lacks the amount of mass require to create itself. ie., the Big Bang Theory.
- Kane and Able are brought as the Mercy of God is patronized.
- Dinosaur, or dragon, extinction is discussed.
- The fossil record of mammals living with dinosaurs is explained.
- Darwin’s theory doesn’t work scientifically. Charles Darwin had it wrong.
- Science unscientifically explains life as a random event made possible by time. Time is not understood in science, and neither is life.
- Life cannot start by random reactions.
- The universe looks more like a great thought, than a great machine.
The reading and comprehension of DNA is complex, not the DNA itself, which cannot create itself.