Did planes actually hit the two skyscrapers in New York City, NY on September 11th, 2001?
Well, there was no sound of the plane smashing into the building when one of the witnesses in one of the buildings was on the phone with news reporters on live TV describing the bombs that were going off inside the World Trade Centers after the first plane hit the towers.
This is how the documentary begins, quite compelling, I may actually even watch it since I have never even heard of this theory before.
No planes? Seriously?
- This documentary alleges that the broadcast of the planes hitting the world trade centers on September 11th, 2001 was nothing more than a TV illusion designed to fool the world.
- This documentary is scary, never watched it before even though it was posted on the old version of this site, glad to finally be giving it a look-see.
- This documentary does a damn good job at using mainstream media footage to make its case against the official version of the events of September 11th, as well other versions and theories about what really happened.
- Multiple members of the news media were proven to have changed their stories of what they saw.
- No evidence has been found that a plane hit the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001.