The story of God’s evil enemy is on display in this documentary which alleges to give us some history on Satan himself (or herself considering he may be transgender, or in that case, itself).
Notables from The History of The Devil
- Satan, as a term, means the accuser.
- The devil is made to look like a good guy who does God’s dirty work.
- There is an attempt to clean up Satan’s resume by saying in the first 3 minutes of the film that he has no direct connection to evil. (don’t laugh)
- Some lady in the film said that hell is not fiery at all, its a dark underworld where everyone goes when they die. No matter if they were good or bad.
- The ancient Greeks saw Hades as a satanic god, but the documentary reports that he wasn’t viewed as evil.
- The documentary makes the Bible look like a plagiarized version of ancient Greece.
- This video makes a mockery of Christianity and almost makes it seem as if Christianity is based on a fear of Satan, rather than Jesus Christ as Savior.
This documentary makes its own facts as it goes along. The bible never says the devil’s name is 666, it says that 666 is the number of a man’s name.
Expect religion and the belief in God to be under fierce attack (subtly) in this heavily atheist-leaning documentary masquerading as video that should be taken seriously.