The Lost Book of Nostradamus
They claim to have found some old book alleging to be of Nostradamian origin (I said Nostradamian to make myself sound intelligent, not that I’m not, I’m just sayin’) and made a documentary about it.
“Lord”, I ask, “What will they think of next?”.
Some of the least intellectually inclined among us think that somehow, Nostradamus is reaching forward, into the future , to warn mankind of coming calamities. (or something)
Inside of the book his name was written in indelible ink as Michel de Notredame – the prophet Nostradamus.
More from the film;
- Nostradamus was born in France, back in 1503.
- They called him a prophet in the documentary. Interesting.
- The source and authenticity of the book is investigated.
- The manuscript was found in Rome.
- When, and how, the world will come to an end is discussed.
- New insights into the life of this so called “prophet” are revealed, including his relationship with The Vatican.
- Pictures and artwork made some older lady, who was given a a few minutes of fame, immediately think of the September 11th attacks on New York City.
- The producers also try to make it look as if Lord Nostradamus agrees with the official version of events relating to 9/11 as told by the corrupt U.S. Government.
- More gibberish about September 11th.
- The Muslim Invasion.
- The excitement shown to the use of watercolors to draw pictures in this lost book is overwhelming.
- The Catholic Church was upset about old Nostrie knowing God’s business better than their priests.