The Revelation of The Pyramids
The Great Pyramids of Africa have a message for the future of mankind which is discussed in The Revelation of the Pyramids.
Points we thought it helpful to list from the documentary;
- The Great Pyramids are the only one of the original 7 wonders of the world that are still standing. They were built to stand strong.
- The rocks they used to build the pyramids were heavy.
- More than 2 million of these multi-ton blocks of stone were using to build the structures, and they were hauled from over 500 miles away from the location of the quarry they used as a resource for crafting super huge stone bricks.
- Hemp ropes were used.
- The positioning of the pyramid and its direction facing north is frighteningly precise.
- With modern technology, we may not be able to repeat the great feat achieved in ancient Egypt.
- The Great Pyramids are earthquake proof.
- It took 20 years to build the pyramids, versus the 150 years to build the great pyramids in Mexico which was no where near as massive as what the ancient Africans built.
- A number of experts are asked about how iconic structures were constructed.
- The general idea is that the pyramids are tombs, but some think they may have another hidden function.
- It is assumed that the ancient Africans were primitive, and used primitive tools.
- The placement of the pyramids hint at being related to the equinox.
- The similarity of the cuts made to stone made by modern stone cutting equipment are similar to that of the ancient cuts to stones used by the ancient Egyptians.
- The technical precision of not only the pyramids, but their dishes and junk baffles the narrator.
- There are no historic records of how the pyramids were built.
- The Egyptians drew images of what we believe are modern tools. Killing tools like helicopters, speed boats, tanks, and airplanes are among the drawings found in the hieroglyphics of the pyramids.
- Perfect geometry was used in statues made of stone which we may not be able to replicate with our so-called modern technology.
- The establishment is adamant that rocks and stones were used to make cuts with perfect molecular precision that would put modern razors to shame.
- Easter Island was brought up.