This documentary covers the history of the Mongols, and Genghis Khan and shows Genghis Khan to us in a different light as opposed to the savage image of him we’ve all been sold. Genghis Khan has often been labeled a womanizer, a warrior, and a conqueror, but he also a devoted husband, politician, and legislator.
A documentary about The Secret History of Genghis Khan, a historic book found in China.
The Secret History of Genghis Khan
- Genghis Khan is also referred to as Supreme Khan of The Mongols.
- Genghis Khan (1162? – August 1227), was born Temujin, and was the founder and Great Khan (emperor) of the Mongol Empire. The Mongol Empire became the largest empire in history after his death.
- It is said that one in every 200 men are direct decedents of Genghis Khan.
- The true story of Genghis Khan is different than what common history offers.
- Genghis Khan came out of poverty to rule the largest empire, of the largest land mass ever known.
- For all intensive purposes, Genghis Khan ruled the world (the known world).
- The Mongol warrior army moved very fast on highly trained horses and totally dominated their targets.
- Genghis died before his world domination strategy was complete, but it was accomplished. The Mongol army dominated and ruled the world.
- The Secret History of Genghis Khan is a book written for educational purposes and isn’t a historic account of the Mongol Empire.
- Genghis Khan’s father was a powerful Mongolian general.
- In Mongolian warrior society, disloyalty was a crime.
- Genghis Khan was also a bit of a romantic, rather than the womanizer he is purported to be. He did take on more wives, but the kids from him and his beloved wife went on to rule the empire.
- He also killed his brother, his mother wasn’t very happy about it.
Learn more by watching the documentary.