You are about to watch a full length documentary which reveals the full truth about matters relating to the ATF raid on the branch Davidians in Waco, TX. The film also covers the alleged lie that some of the Branch Davidians committed a mass suicide.
This documentary offers a new look, with new evidence relating to the murders of the 76 men, women, and children killed at the hands of the Federal Government at the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, TX. The Branch Davidians were a sect of 7th Day Adventists derived from California and are highly religious who lived on their own, and had their own customs.
Notables from Waco: A New Revelation
- 22 Children and over 60 adults were killed by the Federal Government
- Mount Carmel was founded by the Branch Davidians
- In 1992 the ATF form a plan to investigate David Koresh for the possession of illegal firearms.
- When the ATF attempted to trespass on their property, the property owners, the Branch Davidians, opened fire.
- The shootout with the Branch Davidians was the longest shootout in American history.
- The ATF Conveniently lost evidence and video footage that would have possibly backed up claims that the federal government attacked and drew first blood.